Subscribe Image

Sign up to our newsletter below to get your discount code, and be the first to know exciting news about Sofia Waldorf.

No thanks, I don’t want the discount

A stunning half eternity band with the detailing of rub over set round brilliant cubic zirconia stones.

Isla - Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Half Eternity Band Ring

Sofia Waldorf London
Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price

In Stock

SKU: R34O.5

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

More Information

Introducing Isla, a captivating half eternity band meticulously crafted from high-quality 925 sterling silver. The ring features exquisite round brilliant cubic zirconia stones, each intricately set in a rub-over style for a timeless appeal. Isla is the perfect accessory for everyday wear, adding a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Whether for yourself or as a thoughtful gift, Isla comes packaged in a stylish gift box, making it an ideal choice for those special moments.

  • Sterling silver half eternity band
  • Round brilliant cubic zirconia stones in rub-over setting
  • Ideal for everyday wear or as a thoughtful gift
  • High-quality craftsmanship
  • Comes in a stylish gift box

Can Isla be worn daily?

Absolutely! Isla's sterling silver construction and meticulous craftsmanship make it suitable for daily wear, adding a touch of sophistication to any occasion.

Is the metal 925 Sterling Silver?

Yes, Isla is crafted from premium 925 sterling silver, ensuring durability and a timeless shine.

What is 925 Sterling Silver?

925 sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% typically being copper for added strength. The "925" stamp signifies its purity, making it a durable and shiny choice for quality jewellery like rings, necklaces, and earrings.

Why is Isla an ideal gift?

Isla's half eternity design, combined with brilliant cubic zirconia stones, makes it a thoughtful and timeless gift for special occasions.

How should I care for my Isla half eternity band?

Store Isla individually in the provided gift box or a soft pouch to prevent scratches or tangling. For optimal care, it's recommended to remove it before going to bed.

Isla - Elegance that Lasts an Eternity!

Delivery Details    

Returns Details     

Jewellery Care